Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Shaklee 180 Experience

I am starting this blog to give my experiences with the product and give an honest opinion of how the Shaklee 180 plan works.  It will be a review of both the products that come with the plan and the plan itself.

I would love for anyone who is interested in weight loss, the Shaklee 180 turnaround plan, or anyone using the Shaklee 180 plan to join me and follow my progress.  If you are also using the plan, please comment on what you have seen and how you feel the product is working for you.

It is time to go from resolution to action.  Good Luck to us all on a successful weight loss journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and opinions. I love hearing what others have experienced and have to say. If you haven's already, please sign up to follow the blog so we can stay in touch. Thanks, Mike.