Sunday, January 27, 2013

Starting the Shaklee 180 Plan


Ok, I thought I would share my 180 day journey here on my new Shaklee 180 review blog.  I am hoping to help anyone and everyone looking to lose some weight by giving them the inside scoop on this new Shaklee 180 plan and how it is working for me. 

Here is a little more about me and getting started on the plan.

Every year I, along with millions of other people, decide I should lose a few pounds. It has been my goal to get to 225 pounds for a few years now.  I have tried several things and have actually lost some weight (I even got close one year and was 232) but I always end up putting it all back on and come January I am back to my max weight again.

So this year I am going to try a new plan that has just come out from the Shaklee corporation.  It is called Shaklee 180.  It's premise is 90 days to lose the weight and 90 days to keep it off.  A complete 180 turnaround.  It sounds good and I have been using Shaklee products for around 20 years so I know the company and I like and trust their products so lets see if the Shaklee 180 turnaround kit is a winner.

I am acually going to start a blog as a journal to my daily successes and failures and give my opinion (good or bad) about the product.  I am hoping this blog will be binificial to others, but mostly I am hoping it will help me stay on track by being my watchdog.  I am terrible at sticking with some of these "plans", but I want to give this one an honest try.  So I am committing myself to 180 days.

You can see that I am not so wonderful at acting on all those resolutions as it is January 27 2013 so I am almost a month behind.  But better late than never.

I actually kind of started the 180 plan last week (Monday the 21st) but I havent read all the plan so I have only been doing about half of what I am supposed to be doing.  But so far I am happy with what I have seen.  I plan to do my 'official' weigh ins on Mondays but so far my weight has dropped 7 pounds!!  I was at 261 on Monday and I was 254 this morning. WOOHOO!!

Lets see what happens when I really start following the entire plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and opinions. I love hearing what others have experienced and have to say. If you haven's already, please sign up to follow the blog so we can stay in touch. Thanks, Mike.